Day 1: Hello California
Day 2: Part 1 California Adventures
Day 2: Part 2 California Adventures, still
Day 3: Disneyland
Day 4: Disneyland, last time
Friday was our last day. We headed out to the beach for our last California spot. My kids are beach babes, they wish they could be beach bums, they take after me!

The whole time Jordan said I don't want to go to the beach. I figured he thought it would take more away from Disneyland. When we were driving there he said, well I am not going in the water! I am only building a sand castle. He said it all the way up until he touched the water with his foot and I think the pictures tell what happened. The ocean presudes people like that.

Peyton is the lesser fish of the three. But even he was trying to jomp the waves.


Anything you can do, I can do...







Then we had to hurry back to fly home.
The kids saved a lot of money. Phil said he would give them some too, they were super sensible and didn't have to spend any of their money. The boys bought a hat, we kind of bought that since I have a blondie and suncreen wasn't cutting it. 2 mickey lightsabors. They really wanted the real ones after the jedi training, but I didn't want to carry the around and said we'll get them when we are leaving the park for the night. They saw these Mickey ones later and asked if they could have them. And of course after the buzz lightyear game they force you into a store and they see the astroblasters they just had in the game! Sweet!
We had to buy a lightsabor for Audriana the next day, we did not want fights over them.
We lost her cute minnie ears with the bows the first day. She was so sad. The black ones are the boys. So she finally picked these pink ones out because they have princesses on them of course. She also has a collection of little people, not the brand, just little 2 inch people like we got princesses and toy story while we were there to add to her collection. She has a ton now. And of course I bought her a few jewlery pieces she loves to wear!
0 comments:
Post a Comment