Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 2: California Adventure Part 1

I literally have over 500 pictures, but I have to choose which ones to share and not overload the blog so here's just a small portion of them, a little at a time.



To read Day 1




Tuesday we went straight for California Adventure first as we had some plans there for lunch. We were walking to get tickets for World of Color and we saw Minnie Mouse next to an airplane (that's why she's in a flight suit). We got right up there and Jordan decided he was too scared to get her autograph, but Audriana and Peyton weren't. Peyton was a little he wouldn't get a picture with her, but Audriana was ok with it! She's one of her favorites.



Next we went down to Monster's inc and there was Sully! Everyone said they never saw characters when they were there and within the first hour we saw two! Of course Jordan was still not going to get a picture or autograph yet which Sully was the only character that doesn't do that that we saw, they print it. I have another picture that they don't look so scared, but this is much more amusing!



We did a few things then hurried and went to Disney Jr. Live on Stage. The kids loved it! They all kept jumping up and down.



Phil went on the Tower of Terror and I took the kids through the bugs land and rode a train (we come back)

And again boys not wanting to get pictures with the cars. Seriously they were so shy this day, I don't know why they were just displays.






So so glad I went the first day because Audriana was so happy still and not sleep deprived so she could really enjoy the next part. On the later days she was so tired and cranky and she doesn't take naps, we had our double stroller so it's not like she had to walk much either. I didn't want to imagine what she would have been like if she still took naps. Oh and if she wasn't potty trained, yuck!




The plan was to take the boys on rides that Audriana couldn't ride and Audriana and I were going to go to Ariel's Grotto and meet the princess's. Jordan still didn't want to do any scary rides yet. But they had fun, I still think we had the most fun. Best mom and daughter date ever.





Ariel




Sleeping Beauty





Belle

We also met, Cinderella and Snow White. The lunch was good, but the dessert was super good. Can you tell?





To be continued...

0 comments: