Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 2: California Adventure Part 2

Day 1

Day 2 Part 1

After lunch we found the boys and they had already done Toy Story Mania. Lame, we told them not to do it without us. Jordan said I want to go again! So on our way there look who we ran into! At first it was just Jessie and the Army Man. Then right when we were next in line here comes Woody. The employee said Jessie had to leave and Woody was staying. I was sooo disappointed we were technically standing in line for Jessie besides Princesses she loves Jessie and Woody. So I said can she just hug her, that's it. She kind of rolled her eyes at me and said fine. Well Jessie hugged her, signed her book and then signed Jordan and Peyton's books too! Then we got the other two. She took Jordan's hand and walked out with him, so cute! I heard the employee say ok that is it! Jessie has to leave! I don't know what happened to Peyton, I am thinking he handed them the books and then didn't want pictures, I can't remember.

By this time Jordan was so into autograph's he wanted to start collecting them and wasn't afraid of the characters anymore.









Toy Story Mania! They loved this ride. Audriana was with me, but she was in it too. But she couldn't control it.






Audriana loves those merry-go-rounds. Peyton went on too. Jordan wouldn't go yet. He did go in Disneyland but Phil was standing in line somewhere else and I didn't take my camera to get him.










We saw Pluto probably 5 times.







The Aladdin show, a little different from the movie, Audriana LOVES Aladdin so she loved it. I was hoping we would see Jasmine for an autograph but we never did. The Genie was funny.



Back to Bugs Land. We went on the ladybug. Audriana and I did twice, once alone and then with the others. When we went through the first time just me and the kids we were going to do the bumper cars. But you have to ride with an adult under 7. So I was going to come back. They said I could go and make my kids wait and ride three times, um no thanks. Second time we get back and a different guy he makes Audriana measure and she is literally 1/4 of an inch a way from under it. Sorry she isn't touching it she can't go. Keep in mind the first one already measured and was going to let her. Ugh so annoying! Audriana was so upset she wanted to ride so bad. So she can ride rollercoasters that jerk around but she can't do bumper cars?? I should have put a headband on or something and she would have touched.




Anyway I really don't get their justifications.




These I can't remember the name, but you fly in the air.







Then we went to the 3D bug movie.








This is Ariel's Grotto where we ate lunch, I forgot to take a picture in the day so here it is all lite up.










Waiting for World of Color. I actually video taped bits and pieces, but then realized it probably was only interesting to my kids to remember it so I won't post it for now.






0 comments: