
Finally on Day 3. We started out the day with eating at Goofy's Kitchen. It is very expensive, especially when you pay for 4, Audriana is 3 months away from 3 so she was free the whole time. I thought it was funny how if we would have went in March we would have only paid for 3. Obviously we didn't care or we would have planned that. But we were asked alot since he is so little. But it was worth it. 2 characters accidently skipped us, but when we were walking out I saw him, Rafiki from Lion King and I asked if we could get him since he skipped us. The other was Ballou the Bear and my kids didn't care and probably would have been scared so I didn't care. Peyton wasn't awake at first or something because he was scared of Goofy and Aladdin the first two. Then you'll see he was fine after he started eating.

The other two I didn't put was Pluto and Chip.

Aladdin

Snow White, Phil told me I needed to see who was fairest of them all. I think she won.

Dale and Chip came right since I had to be with Snow White Phil had to be with Dale (he just happened to be the next one)

Rafaki
Waiting at the gates

We went straight to Adventureland I think. We got on a few rides. The only ride I took a picture of was the Buzz Lightyear game.

We step out and Audriana starts screaming Bulightyear! Bulightyear!!
I think at this point we went to the Matterhorn or Jordan calls the White Mountain ride. His favorite ride! Phil decided if he liked this maybe he'd go on Space Mountain. So I take him on Space Mountain too. Nope. He started yelling halfway through why did I take him on this ride! I tried to look for our picture, but a lady with a wheelchair runs him over in the room making it worse and so we just had to get out of there! It was rough, I took the kids to eat our lunches and Phil went on it.
Next we head to the castle. I walked up to it and I said are you sure this is the castle?? I guess I shouldn't have went to Disney World first. Because this castle is tiny compared to it, at least what I remember!
I just have to add this one. This girl was like I'll take your picture, ok great. She kept going move over so you guys get it all the way in the picture, over, over. um... It's not a time to have composition sweetheart.

So I asked the photographer to take it with my camera.

Time for Fantasyland!

I rode with these two, I just took a picture first.
Rapunzel, this line was 1 hour. Was it worth it. Probably, look at the pictures. The kids didn't stand in line. I took them on the carousel and walked around to look and then Phil took them on rides, they went on the teacup so I didn't get to see them do that or get pictures, but I don't care. Jordan was begging to go. I showed Audriana the hair on the tower and she said, Rapunzel let down your hair! Later we passed Flynn and Rapunzel holding hands going somewhere. They looked in a hurry, but we said "Hi Flynn" and he turned and said "Hi!"

Casey the Train

Storybook Canal
Jedi Training, we didn't try to go up because Jordan didn't want to do it.

However, Audriana would have done it.



Jordan's reaction to Darth Maul.



The reason we came to Disneyland!! Another long line, but it was worth it. Peyton would rip out a page of his Mickey coloring book and say he was going to show Mickey what he colored right before he went and he packed them and everything. Of course we forgot them, so I was surprised he forgot all about them when we were in line and got up there. I guess he was just so excited to meet him.

Minnie's line was getting closed when we left, but she had stepped outside. Jordan was sad because now he wanted her autograph. Which the other two already got because she was our first one.

Going back to the hotel, we have one more day of Disneyland and 2 more in California.
0 comments:
Post a Comment