Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 4: Disneyland

See Day 1

Day 2 Part 1

Day 2 Part 2

Day 3

I wanted to do this slower so it wasn't post, post, post it all in a few days. But I have so much to do and a lot is coming up so I want to have it done so I don't have to think about it anymore. Plus I will forget everything.


We had a few minutes to spare when we got there and so we decided to walk around and take pictures.



I wanted to get a picture of something with California adventure and wish I would have gotten the bridge (the model of the San Fransisco bridge) (even though I have one of the real one and Cali adventure is quite small ;) ) But I never did it and we'd have to get in to do it again and that was a pain to go get it by this time. So we found a sign and the boys weren't having it, Phil was off with Audriana. So Jordan said he wanted to take a picture. That's a big deal since my camera is a lot more money than your average camera and I never let them touch it and I am the mean mom that doesn't let them play with it.


Here comes Audriana so Peyton could have a turn taking it.



Ok we'll do it now!




We were waiting because one of my best friends from high school lives an hour from Anahiem. We see each other every few years. She came and spent the whole day with us. I felt so guilty because my kids were on their 4th day and super tired and cranky. But she was a trooper and it was fun to catch up with her. The kids loved her! Jordan even choose to ride with her on one ride over riding alone or with me or Phil.




We did so much more this day! It was go, go, go! Poor Audriana she just wanted to nap. I'll try to remember but my memory has gone thanks to the medications they make me take.


First we went to the Pixie Hollow and hopes to find Tinkerbell and other Fairies. I should have kept track of the time, our wait time said 40 minutes I think, which it probably was.


For those who are unfamiliar this is Vidia. I am very familiar thanks to a Tinkerbell addict girl. And I mean very. She calls her Bells. Vidia is kind of snotty in the first movie so I don't think she really cared for her she didn't hug her.



Next we turned the corner and was so glad we got to see Tinkerbell! I would have been so mad if we stood in line that day and she wasn't there. I have been told that sometimes she is there and sometimes she isn't. Audriana didn't hold back she ran and hugged her. She was by far her favorite character. It's funny because she chooses to play with her princesses dolls over her Tinkerbell doll, yet here she is jumping up and down running to her.





Audriana talks a lot. But if she doesn't know someone well or your a stranger she won't talk in front of you at all. She chatted Tinks ear off.




I have come to the conclusion that Peyton is not photogenic at all. Oh Peyton.

Love this picture.



She had to hug her to say goodbye. When we left she kept saying did you see Bells?! Like we missed it, she was so excited.




We did a few rides in Fantasyland afterwards that we missed the day before. Peter Pan. I think another one. I forgot the day before we did Pinocchio, eh.


Then we went to the other side of the park. Here's Big Thunder Mountain Jordan and dad went. Jordan didn't want to go again with Stacey and me.






After we did Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones, Tarzan Treehouse, Jungle Cruise, and I think there was a few more. By this point Audriana is so tired it not even funny. I told Jordan that she always gets to ride and it's between him and Peyton to take turns. (thank goodness for a double). I sometimes wished I would have taken our single stroller with us as well so we'd have three seats, but it was a pain to park, ride and then find the one stroller so no I wouldn't really want two strollers, but they were exhausted. And by this point I am thankful this is our last Disneyland day. (we were wondering if we should have came our last day and that helped us say nope! They are so done). We skipped Winnie the Pooh, we don't care much about him.



We got on the train and rode it to Toon Town. We had already been there the day before, but hadn't done too many things. Went through a few houses, Mickey's because that's were we saw Mickey. We also saw the Princess Fantasy Faire. So glad that we did the lunch I did not want to stand in line for one or two autograph's again.





Before Toon Town we decided we better do It's a Small World. I've done it in Disney World. Phil hasn't ever been and neither have the kids so you have to go through. I forgot how long it was. Peyton said that was his favorite ride. He sang it all the way home.


We did Roger Rabbit, I wish I would have rented and shown that to my kids so they understood it. There were a few that we didn't get to watch.

The did like to go through Toon Town though. The day before we saw Goofy and Donald's house. This one is Roger Rabbit's house.




We had to go ride the Matterhorn again for Jordan. Went on Nemo, we were saving it for if we had enough time since I heard it wasn't really worth the line.


Leaving the park. We were heading to meet Stacey at Cheesecake Factory, yum! The kids new favorite place. I think my kids just have expensive taste. They never ask to go to the cheap joints.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Love all of Audrianna's shirts!

We have that same stroller.. we bought it just for disneyworld and it was perfect! I've even lent it to a few friends who were going to disney.

Kristy & Miguel said...

Looks like so much fun! You look so great!!