Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Graduates and Birthdays

A week ago we said goodbye to Kindergarten and preschool. We are happy to welcome summer, but more importantly a first grader and Peyt's last year of preschool.


We were invited to Jordan's class to watch them sing and perform a skit, "The Little Engine That Could". He was cute, I'll add his video at the end. I am so sad that he is growing up and so smart. When I got his grades he had so many tests with extra points on them. He read 320 books for the year and some were in the 100's and was reading a ton of books above Kindergarten level.








Peyton had a graduation program that night as well and a part which I'll again add video at the end. He is going to have another year of preschool, but they had a graduation for everyone. He also excelled and is smart. She taught him Spanish colors, the sounds of the alphabet, writing like his first and last name and lots more. He loves it and his teacher, which is why we'll be taking one more year from her.




Phil also had a birthday last week. Really I wanted to post the cake, because cake and I never got along and I decided just to do it this year. I liked it and will probably do it again to make it look better. The kids and Phil loved it so that's all that matters. The hats in there because it was one of his requested birthday presents.



Last, we traveled to Wyoming same weekend, to see my sister Katie graduate. We decorated a table for her and the boys made signs, actually they made the signs before I told them I wasn't taking them to the graduation they wanted to hold them up and cheer for her, so we had to put them on the table either that or Jordan was going to make me take the sign myself.







Jordan's video (if the videos doesn't show up just hit refresh and shut the sound off on the music on the sidebar)







Peyton's line




0 comments: