
We live 10-15 minutes from the airport. So it was so so nice not to drive 3 hours, get up and then go to the airport that we have to do now that we moved 3 years ago. It's a very small airport and I loved it for having three children. So glad I didn't have to take 3 kids through the hustle of the bigger one. Plus we flew into another small airport and not LAX so it was so easy to get to baggage claim with those 3.
On the plane, I wasn't sure how it was going to go. But they thought it was really fun. This is all of their first flights.
The only complaint was Jordan's ears wouldn't pop poor kid. We flew over the ocean Audriana kept screaming water! Water! There were so many kids on that flight. Pretty sure we were all going to Disneyland. It was a small airport, but not a small plane.

When we got to the hotel we had 2 rooms. One room had a bunkbed and a couch bed. The boys of course claimed the bunkbeds so Audriana had to take the couch. Then the other room we had our bed and the fridge, etc. It was pretty nice. We were also .5 miles away from the hotel.















3 comments:
like! I can't wait for the rest!
A swimming pool? You got to go swimming?
*sigh* I'm so jealous.
I feel for Jordan. My ears still have issues when I fly. I find that it's the worst going from a higher elevation to a lower one which is what you guys were doing.
Lots of fun pictures of Disneyland. Love all the princesses.
Post a Comment