Monday, August 2, 2010

Swimming Lessons Summer of 2010

The boys started swimming lessons this morning. They loved them. It's Jordan's third year and Peyton's first. I was pretty sure Jordan would just go right in, which he did, but I had no idea what Peyton's reaction was going to be at all. When we were unloading the car Jordan said "Peyton this is how you do the pizza swim ok? {The breast stroke} Make the pizza..." brotherly advice before the big moment of truth. We walked in and saw that Peyton was the only one in his class. I hope that is what it is like everyday because private lessons for a public price would be ok in my book! He went right with the guy, held his hand and went in the water. He did everything he said to do. He even tried jumping off the ledge. I was suprised since when we go he would rather sit on the side and kick his feet in the water.

We are trying a different pool this year due to scheduling, {so sorry I know most of you were looking forward to see if we would have 6 pack again all the comments were on facebook, you know who you were...}. It's a therapy pool so much warmer than a normal pool, I think it makes them want to jump right in.

0 comments: