
Most days I erase my emails I get from my freecycle group, but one day I got an email giving away a free swingset. I thought, why not? And so we went for and then I decided why not paint it, it was kind of ugly anyway and it needed to go with the new swings. We have to get a few other things done, like a new hook for one of the swings and the old swing I want to replace with rope or who knows maybe I'll just do a coat of spray paint.

Before I got to fixing it they decided it has been fun to play with. Jordan's friend came over and he said come outside I want to show you our new swing set the boys went outside and the friends wanted to play on the airplane (that's the big hit at our house) and Jordan wanted to know why they didn't think the swing set was just so cool since it's new to our backyard.




And of course we need to have some breaks since lately we are outside a ton!











1 comments:
That is an awesome deal, you did a great job fixing it up. You also have plenty of yard space!
Post a Comment