Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Swimming Update

Of course I won't be blogging everyday for swimming, but I thought this was bloggable. Swim lessons have helped Jordan go in the water and not be afraid at all. He learned the technique of the breast stroke last year, but applying it in the water, head down was another thing. Today Jordan swam for the first time, whole body under water for quite a ways before taking a breath and reaching his teacher. Way to go Jordan! I can't wait to see if he'll do it when we go or if he just does it for a complete stranger.

Of course I didn't have my camera today.

Peyton did great too. He was once again the only one in his class and got all the attention, nice. He too was very accepting and I also can't wait to see when we take him out if he will do the same or would rather listen to a stranger.

And Audriana, well she just got a tinge of sadness that she wasn't swimming. In fact at one point she tried to take her shirt off and go jump in. It's always hard to be the youngest. She does cheer the boys on. She says Jordan very well and when she sees him or he comes across the pool she starts saying Hi Jor-an, Hi Jor-an! When Peyton came she said, Look, Pe-n!

1 comments:

Camille Rogers said...

Way to go Jordan and Peyton!!! That is AWESOME!!!