Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just keep swimming


Yesterday we started a 2 week course of swimming lessons for the summer. I actually didn't decide until Saturday that this was going to be the week, but looking at the three different pools that we had the option and schedules this was the best week with our busy summer or wait until August so we signed up and took the last spot!

Only Jordan's going this summer since Peyton is too young to go without an adult still and I can't go alone with him and Audriana! Poor Peyton he got his swimsuit out with Jordan yesterday so I let him wear it. We got to the pool he took his shoes off and kept trying to get his shoes off and kept saying, mom water!

Jordan is doing well, he was pretty ticked off yesterday they aren't letting him use the slide which is not that good of one I really miss the old one we had in UT! Don't blame him there though who wouldn't want to go on a water slide? I wish we could just go swimming more for him to play on slides. We had to go to the park afterwards to make up for it today.

He did tell me that he won't stick his head in the water like his teacher tried to tell him to because he doesn't want to drink the water. I guess we need to work on holding our breath!
The swimming pool is actually a block away from Phil's work too. So we can stop in and visit dad which we don't really often do before, I am sure he just loves that ;)!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alan brought to my attention the hottie swim instructor! I had to check him out! ;) haha

I forgot to sign Garrett up this summer, but i figured my dad would do just fine! (since Alan can't swim!)