Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Someone's in the kitchen


Whenever I am making dinner I have three little kids who say I want to help I want to crack the eggs, I want to pour the flour, my turn, no it's my turn! It's a little exhausting! Just last night Jordan requested german pancakes and I suspect it's not just his love for them but because there are a lot of eggs and he wanted to crack some. They stand in a line, crack one, then go to the back and wait until their turn, well Audriana tries to cut in line a lot I have to say it's not your turn a lot.

But Audriana is always on my heels in the kitchen. Whether I am baking, cooking dinner, and especially washing dishes. I even get anything out she grabs her stool and/or my scrubber and starts scrubbing away!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is SO cute! I love her apron!