Batman Peyton had a family party on his birthday. Birthdays are important and all those that came were very appreciated. He got some fun presents and had fun playing with all of them. I even made the cake this time along with cake balls, I usually hire out, but since this was a small family party I would do it. I gave the kids a choice if they wanted to eat with Mickey Mouse while we were in Disneyland or have friends over for a party and they choose Mickey so all of our parties will be small this year and we'll party with Mickey.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Peyton turns 4!
Brought to you by Cassie on Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















3 comments:
Ty has that batman castle and he loves it! Great job on the cake!!
I seriously cannot believe he is 4 already! Love the cake too!
After looking at the cake you made, I think you are qualified to make your kids' birthday cakes no matter how big the party! It looks great! No need to pay someone to make one (unless it reduces your stress level - then it might be worth it. That's my motto). :)
Post a Comment