A few weeks ago we had ONE warm day. Well warm enough for just jackets. No wind and the kids ran outside excited! Bikes, scooters, chalk, neighbor kids! Awesome! Like I said, one. Thanks Spring for the tease. We'd like more please! We are tired of the cold wind. In fact tuesday we went to soccer practice and went to play on the playground and after 15 minutes the wind had froze us we went and sat in the car to watch a movie we were frozen. Audriana and Peyton were super sad of course they would rather be outside with the coach aka dad and the team. Did I mention that? Phil is Jordan's soccer coach! They are both excited about it. Peyton can't wait until he is 5, but don't worry he is signed up for a sport come June.
Audriana on the other hand, well when I went to sign up Peyton there was a dance class going on. She walked right into the middle of it, sat down in the front of the girls and started doing the stretches with them. I was a little embarrassed. I went to grab her and she screamed at me and said NO I DANCE!! Of course she has to be 3 to sign up so she can't do it, but oh how she wants to be a big girl! The teacher was actually really impressed that she was doing what the girls were doing. Here's our enjoying Spring, oh wait it was one day. 

















1 comments:
love all the great pics.... thanks for sharing
Post a Comment