Thursday, March 24, 2011

Peyton the Geek



Peyton is my tech geek. He has been playing the Wii when Jordan's in school I think it's because he likes to have it all alone and not have his brother to fight him, Jordan loves it because he's seeing that Peyton has gotten so good lately that he can keep up with him and they can play together at the same level now. Any game that we have he has taught himself. Someone asked me what game to get him and I had to say not any of the 3 or 4 year old games I don't think they would interest him. He plays Mario Kart and backs up his car so smoothly, does these turns during the coin challenges where it's not a race so he's trying to manuaver to get all the coins and man he is good!

He's also constantly on the computer. He loves to play the disney games lately. If I can't find him or it's really quiet I just go look downstairs and I usually find him sitting at the computer with the headphones on.


iPod. Every single one of my kids are obsessed with my iPod. If you have ever played with an ipod touch though you would be too, I love it too I admit! Jordan had 5 dollars and he begged to buy a Sonic app game. He loves it and hasn't had any regrets with his purchase. And either has the other two. During Peyton's turn he's always playing it. I just can't believe how good they are with all of this stuff. Jordan figured out an extension on my game too that I never even knew was there. I had to ask him how he got there. I think I am going to be the parent asking them how to do all the new stuff!

Spring break starts on Monday for TWO WEEKS for Jordan! I don't know if it will be great or crazy yet, we'll see. I wish I could say we had these great plans but we don't.

1 comments:

Camille Rogers said...

I'm sure Peyton could teach me a few things!! I see he likes Jake and the Neverland pirates! Boston and Hadley are in LOVE with that show/games!