Monday, March 21, 2011

Obsessive



{This is more like my journal post so sorry if it bored some to talk about how adorable my daughter is ;).}

I have never said that Audriana is obsessed with princesses have I?? (note the sarcasm.)

  • She dances to every theme song with her butt shaking and she walks around saying Princess this, Princess that.
  • She sings too. Some words she knows but if she doesn't she just goes AHAHA to the tune. It's really funny in the car when she sings with the movies.
  • She waves like a princess. You know how the princesses are on the floats when they do the royalty wave. Yeah she waves like that to everyone. I think she just thinks thats how you wave.
  • Today we went to the fabric store and of course she found the fleece that has all the princesses on it. She hugged it and didn't let go for 5 minutes, ok maybe 2. Then she moved on to Tinkerbell and we had another 2 minute hug session. Luckily I bought something with princesses on or else I would have had a sad girl! Once I got the material cut she saw that I left the bolt with the ladies and she said NO MY PRINCESS! I gave her the material and she wrapped it around like a dress and walked around the store holding it together.

I have been recording movies on the DVR or we have a few princess movies so she LOVES watching them and when she is bored she takes me to my room and says "princess please!" meaning she wants to watch her princess movies. We've been watching Princess and the Frog a lot and Aladdin, I mean "Ladin!" especially those two last week while I was in bed for 5 days they were more convient since they were on the DVR. She loves anything Tinkerbell also ones she can watch over and over again. She calls her Bells. She picked Snow White one day out of our collection and the menu screen made her hide her face and sit on my lap. Luckily she is not afraid of much and watched the movie and loved it. She might be ok if we always skipped the first part with the witch. Swan Princess, loves it!

She LOVES Tangled so much. We've seen it twice in the theater now. We went last month and then this two weekends ago since it's at the 3 dollar theater. Audriana got the boys to agree on Tangled even though Jordan wanted to see Yogi Bear, but you can't say no to her! So he agreed since he likes it a lot too. She saw the movie poster and grabbed my hand saying "Mom, Mom look it's the princess!! There it is!" I love how good she is in theaters, but she is glued the whole time to princess movies. If a commercial comes on she stops everything and stars at it.


I am so surprised how much she still loves Toy Story. Maybe she decided Jessie was a cowgirl princess?! I am pretty sure she would tell the writers of the movie they forgot to add a princess in there.

Coming from the pictures now, her new thing is watching all the Princesses online, of course the boys don't care for it because they have one more person to share the computer with instead of the two of them. I don't know how, but she has figured out how to run the computer. We still help her, but she get to the Princess videos she wants to watch and switches them.

0 comments: