This is my motivation to not to gain weight and to stay or even possibly lose weight (not bragging just want to remember not to start gaining). But to be to what I weighed in high school does make me feel good. Even though I don't feel I look the same after three kids!
How to do it even if you are sick all the time, this is what I get asked constantly? Don't eat junk food! Seriously you are what you eat. I just hear people complain about their weight all the time and then watch them eat something covered in chocolate and calories. Life is too short not too? No life is too short to complain and hate yourself for how fat you feel all the time!











3 comments:
You look soo good and soo cute!!
cute boots. look at you pulling that look off.....you must feel better about yourself and your self image.
wow you look so great! love the boots are they from shoe carnival? I have some that are very similar. It's so fun to get back down to what you weighted in highschool, great job!
Post a Comment