When we were getting ready for bed one night I walked into the boys room and found Audriana had put herself to bed, on the floor in the boys room. It's probably only funny to me, but she was hoping I would just ignore her and let her sleep in there with them. She's always asking if she can sleep with them at night. And no she didn't get her way. I suspect she would just bug the boys and jump on their beds.
Speaking of Audriana trying to be in places she shouldn't. Everytime we get in the car she asks if she can be in Peyton's carseat. Since they are close in size, Peyton is pretty small, they can switch seats. Peyton thought it was fun at first, now he just gets a little annoyed. It's a good thing he's my little peacemaker kid and usually gives into her.
Friday, April 1, 2011
Sleepovers
Brought to you by Cassie on Friday, April 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment