Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I wasn't kidding about Minnie


Girl. Oh Girl. Yep we've got one of those around here. This one is so girly that she is in love with Minnie Mouse. What's wrong with that? Nothing. Unless Huggies prints 1/2 a package of diapers with Minnie on them and the other half with Mickey. And Mickey isn't allowed to be used on this girls bum. The picture above was taken because I realized we were totally out of all Minnie diapers. I tried everything to distract her, but nope she turned into a nightmare and kept throwing the diaper back, fighting with all her might. You'd think I was putting sandpaper on her! I finally gave up and left her laying on her floor mad at me. 10 minutes later I came in and she hadn't even moved. Just laying there naked waiting like I had went to the store or something for her and she figured she got her way.



Afterwards she got up and I heard her go lift the toilet seat. As you can imagine watching two boys go the bathroom constantly she thinks she can stand up. So we had a little 10 minute session just waiting and her saying "I poop, mom" so proud. She didn't do anything and no I am not ready to potty train her.

Yes we went and got her a new package of Minnie diapers and I have Mickey diapers sitting on her shelf. I wasn't kidding about her love for Minnie.

________________________________________________________________

The boys have a "No Girls Allowed Club Today, Unless Your Audriana." Yes, that's the exact name, Jordan wanted to make a sign, but when I said get some paper he never did it. I wasn't allowed in to show you pictures of their secret club though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should buy different diapers? lol Silly little girl!