
I don't think anyone reads this anymore since all comments are just left on facebook, so not sure it's worth the time to add anything more than just pictures. But here it is, went to grandpa and grandma's for a short trip down for a Halloween party and then came home for a fun halloween trunk or treat. We heard we left the rain, we were super glad we came home. We ordered dinner and then watched How To Train A Dragon again for a family night and answered the door for a ton of our own trick or treaters! So if anyone actually reads this enjoy the pictures!
And you can't see all of our tattoo's, but Phil and I were punk rockers, when Jordan saw us he said we were from Rock Band!




Sunday, October 31, 2010
Halloween 2010
Brought to you by Cassie on Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















9 comments:
Well, you're wrong. :) I DO read your blog, since I don't do Facebook! So thanks for posting the pictures! Way cute!
Your family looks SO cute! Great job on costumes!
I read it too. I don't do facebook so well..
I read your blog too :) Sounds like you guys had fun! Your costumes are super cute! We did go trick or treating in the rain!
Grampa views this blog 4 to 5 time a week..please dont stop......
I also read your blog. :-) Thanks Cassie for all you Post it's fun to see your kids growing...
I still read! I'm just a lazy commenter! Cute pics!!!
I read it :) I wonder the same thing about mine though...no one ever comments! I want to see your pictures closer :( I can't see everyone!
Love the costumes! You did a great job on Jordans!
Post a Comment