I remember watching something on t.v. saying that you train your boys to be boys and your girls to be girls. I laughed then and I'm sure you're laughing now at the thought that people seriously think that you can teach a child to be what they are. They come with that cute little spirit that is destined to develope these great little personalities!
The blog list was getting a little crowded. Only the top 10 most updated blogs on the list will be shown at a time. To see all blog lists go down to Show All! If you still don't see your name please leave a comment to let me know you want to be added to our awesome blogger list!
3 comments:
That's too funny.. did she really sleep there?
Hey, when you're tired...you can sleep anywhere :)
I remember watching something on t.v. saying that you train your boys to be boys and your girls to be girls. I laughed then and I'm sure you're laughing now at the thought that people seriously think that you can teach a child to be what they are. They come with that cute little spirit that is destined to develope these great little personalities!
Post a Comment