Monday, November 22, 2010

2 weeks

I realize it's been two weeks since the last post. Let's see where have I been.

Last weekend I did do the craft fair. It was an experience, thanks for all that came to visit me! I've got some inventory left over that I need to start listing soon.

My migrane pain level went from a 5 or 6 which is what I have every day to a 10 all last week. Luckily I go to a doctor two times a week and I think we figured out what elevated them. So that's partially why I have been gone. The other part I just don't have much to write about.

We got this on Saturday, the second big storm that we've had.



And it hasn't slowed down. In fact I thought we had all winter stuff, but while I was going through it on Saturday turns out Audriana needed a new coat and Peyton needed gloves. At least we figured that out before too much more snow.

Jordan did his primary program. I am in the primary presidency for those that don't know, so I was running around all morning (we go at 9) and didn't take a picture of him, but he looked handsome. He did so great of course.

Both the boys are out of school for a whole week.

Jordan is reading so well. He brings home two books a day from the school library. He is doing awesome. He is even reading some other books to me that we have. He's doing great in other parts of school, math, writing, etc. Reading is just the one they are focusing on right now.

Peyton is doing well too in school. Everyday he comes home from school he writes a new letter or does something he's never done before. His teacher is great.

Audriana just talks my ear off. She counts too. Sometimes it's random numbers, but sometimes they are in order. She also is starting to recognize letters especially the ones that are in her name. She loves to draw. And she loves to play my iPod, constantly. Between her and Jordan they run my battery down. Peyton plays it too, but he's my peacemaker and waits his turn.

Phil and I went to Harry Potter. Awesome.

0 comments: