I have been so blessed to have lots of people ask me to do photoshoots lately. I have been so behind in editing. If you know anything about photography it takes me at least 6-10 hours for 1 session just to go through each picture post processng. Digital is the new age of the dark room. It takes just as long. And it's amazing to me how long each night I spend on the computer and I realize what time it is. I finally get caught up just to take another session.
I'm in the middle of editing one session right now from the past weekend and I really needed a computer break yesterday. This lamp has been sitting in our garage from the DI for about a month now. I actually sent Phil for something and said hey if you see a good deal on a lamp bring one home I really want to redo one. Man it really needed redone it was a beastly looking thing!
I hope you can tell, but here's the two before pictures:

After: I took some fabric out of my scraps. Super easy and took 20 minutes for the lamp shade. Only problem is I didn't think about where I wanted to put it while I picked out the fabric. On my black bedside table. Hmm the brown doesn't really go. I also put fabric on the inside halfway up because I could just see in my head that the holes would be peeking through when I turned on the light.
Now back to editing before I take my next photo session tonight and get too behind on editing!










0 comments:
Post a Comment