Monday, September 20, 2010

Fabric Flower Clips


At the craft fair last year there were tons of vendors who had hair clips. I am not doing ribbon ones, except for a select few that you don't see everywhere. I did do a few fabric flowers the other night and wanted a few opinions on if you like them or not. I will be adding to headbands as well. The cupcake ones are my favorite and I am going to have to make some for Audriana!



I "straightened" Audriana's hair, as much as you can when the straightner is barely even on because I didn't want to do that with her baby hair, but if the wind wasn't blowing so much you could see how long it was in the back. Her dad said it looks like a mullet in the front since it's still so short. I guess we'll keep doing it curly, poor girl!




3 comments:

Vrska's said...

I LOVE the fabric clips! I for sure would put them in my little girls hair! I wish I was crafty!

Megan Smith said...

So cute Cassie! I like them a lot!

The Willeyes said...

They are darling...and that last picture of Audriana is priceless :)