Last sunday my awesome friend asked me if I wanted to go with a few ladies and her on a ladies weekend to Island Park from Friday to Sunday. At first I thought yeah right! Phil wouldn't survive! It's not in his nature to ever tell me no and I figured he wouldn't which when I told him he said yeah you should go it would be really good for you to get a break. It took me a few days, but since he is going to VA next week I decided why not? The kids would think it would be awesome to spend the weekend with just dad.
I figured Audriana would be dressed like this the whole time...
Island Park was great. It was so nice not to worry about kids, I didn't take a picture but it was so beautiful I wasn't sure we should leave. Phil didn't tell me anything that they did until I got home. He said they went to the park with a friend, a husband that had to have the kids all weekend too since the wife was with me, went and let the kids play Wii while they got to watch football. He even took them out to eat by himself.
The big thing he did was he surprised me and painted the entire basement room! It's only 500 sq. feet but we just haven't had time to get it done. He said he even ventured to the store to get paint since he ran out with all the kids and sometimes I dread going with all 3 little monsters.
I told him maybe next weekend I need to leave so somehow the carpet gets put in since he's apparently bored and stays up until 2 in the morning to paint basements!

Monday, September 27, 2010
Girls Weekend
Brought to you by Cassie on Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment