Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My First Day of Kindergarten


This morning Jordan got out of bed and first thing he did was get dressed. He came in and said mom I'm ready for Kindergarten! Ready or not he was going! Too bad he doesn't go until the afternoon and had to wait a while!

I love the picture below, he had a heavy backpack thanks to all the supplies he had to take, but he wouldn't let me carry it for him. When he came home he said um, mom my teacher took everything out of my bag. The bus stop is a drive from our house so we just drive to school which it isn't that long of a drive.


He did have homework already, he thought it was so long since I made him write everything himself, such a hard life he has! He had a very fun day and can't wait to go again, lucky for him he gets to go every single day! At the bottom of his homework it says "when it is time to go home I was _____, (fill in the blank) because I wanted to _____. He said he was sad because he wanted to stay! When I read the part I did not like ___. He said, nothing! I liked all of it! He also messed up on a letter and said mom Mrs. K won't like it, it's not perfect! Oh boy, I just realized his OCD is going to be fun during homework. I feel a little bad for his teacher. Just a little.


Peyton had a very hard time today when he found he wasn't going to school. He still has three more weeks! Hopefully it's not a long three weeks!

Audriana went to sleep right after and I woke her up to go get him. When we got in the car she said where'd Jordan go? Jordan! Jordan! When he had to sit at the table to do his homework she just sighed and waited to play with him.

2 comments:

Camille Rogers said...

What a handsome guy!! I am so glad that his first day of school went so well! I can't wait to hear more about the school!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! A bus? Garrett would LOVE to ride a bus to school.. but we live super close to our school. Lucky Jordan! I'm glad he had a good frist day!

So what happen to Audrianna's eye??