
All summer the kids, well the boys, have been saving their quarters to play the arcade games. They finally emptied their banks and had more than 20 dollars in quarters in there! So we took them to this cute little place today in town to play some games. The loved it! Audriana just wanted all the tickets, when they came out she grabbed them and held them for everyone. She could have cared less at playing the games, she just wanted the tickets when everyone else played. There was also a play area and the kids, especially Audriana, thought the ball pits were awesome! And yes Jordan still thinks school is cool. When we told him he didn't have school today he said man! I have to wait 2 whole days to go, no fair! However friday I told him he couldn't wear his ben 10 shirt to school and could put it on after he got home if he'd like, well today he got it out and said well I don't have school so at least I get to wear my cool shirt! (When Jordan wears that shirt you'll always see Peyton wear his spiderman shirt). Thanks Great Grandma C they think they are so awesome!
(The light was so bad in there so the pictures aren't very good.)








Saturday, August 21, 2010
Quarter Savers
Brought to you by Cassie on Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Audriana looks so cute in her pigtails. Love that pic of her laughing in the ball pit. Too cute.
Post a Comment