
We took the kids to Lagoon on Saturday, there's lots of pictures, but I don't feel like doing collages. The kids had a blast. The whole time down Jordan kept saying can we go on the Ferris Wheel? So we walked straight there just so there wasn't a line, got there, he looked up and he said never mind! Honestly I don't blame him.
The next ride (the picture below) they told Jordan he could ride by himself. When we got up there he decided he didn't want to ride it at all. Peyton kept saying I do. Peyton rode every single ride we went on, he loved it all! It took Jordan a little bit to get warmed up Audriana was jealous when dad and Peyton were on the ride and she wasn't, but there wasn't room for all three of them.
Jordan of course is always our map reader. He was trying to find the tilt a whirl, he told me it was awesome.



Audriana was so tired, we did wake her up at 7 am to leave the house and she usually wakes up 9-10, when we'd get on rides she would hold on so tight but then she would giggle.



Audriana's favorite ride! We waiting in line for another ride afterwards but could still see the boats and she kept pointing and saying that one! that one!





Jordan really wanted to play some games so we let the kids throw the darts at the balloons and they popped them every time they threw them and won some stuffed animals. They were very excited. I asked Jordan what his favorite ride was and he said the log ride!


















1 comments:
We just went to Lagoon yesterday with my family! Ty also LOVED the baby boats - it was his favorite ride, well, that and the planes. :) I need to blog about it. Someday. :)
Post a Comment