I don't know what it is, but the camera keeps making an appearance these days. I guess it's because my kids are funny to me. At least Audriana is, she thought she could dance last night, I think she was just doing it so we wouldn't make her go to bed, notice her socks-she's such a trend setter. Her pants are a little big so be prepared for a diaper moon.
And I can't get her to show off in front of people so I recorded her favorite word, or person, so hang out until the end. (and if you can't tell at the end the first two words she says are Dance Dad!) you'll want to turn off the music on the side of the blog for this one.
Friday, August 13, 2010
So She Thinks She Can Dance
Brought to you by Cassie on Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment