
I hate when I post, posts close together because it's just a pet peeve, but I've had this picture of Peyton sitting on the computer and I realize I hardly ever post about him, here's why, because he's just so dang quiet, for the most part. Or at least he's the quiet sneaky one.
Peyton is my peacemaker who has middle child syndrome. Is there such a thing, yes I am going to tell you how. I know I've said he's has middle child syndrome. Middle child syndrome, he is in his brother's shadow constantly, heck he's in his sister's shadow because she is not the quietest girl around and is busy. He watches his brother get to do all of the things he wants to do but can't because he just isn't old enough yet. Jordan didn't have to watch an older sibling get to do all the things before him so he didn't have to be jealous first. Peyt wants to go to school like nobody's business. You have no idea, he's wanted to go since Jordan first year of preschool and Peyton was 18 months old. He cried everytime we dropped him off. Last year he asked everyday when he got to go to school. He sat on the sidelines of soccer and asked us if we would come to his soccer games like we did Jordan's.
Now I am not sure if he is the peacemaker or the pushover, peacemaker sounds better though and both of his siblings know it. Even little sister Audriana knows it. If they want a toy that is his they always know if they ask him to trade 95 percent of the time he'll do it. he is the easy going kid.
He does have a little of the horrible three side and the quiet side where he's so quiet and if we don't know where he is we better go find him, but since this is a positive kid blog we won't mention that since all kids do things they get in trouble for we'll leave it at that, besides it's probably part of the middle child syndrome and needing to cope with it somehow. But we like having him around, I wouldn't trade any of these kids for any other kid in the world!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Peyt
Brought to you by Cassie on Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment