Monday morning we packed up and headed out up to Phil's family reunion and there we set up camp until Thursday. It was 3 full days and now we are home and relaxing from the vacation. I didn't want to order my pictures first so they are a little out of order, sorry. I am usually good at that!
Audriana was in heaven being outside all the time and was loving the whole camping experience, I am not sure if I can get her to stay inside now. She just played and tried to boss all the kids around, well at least claim all the toys and tell them mine, mine!
The theme was wild, wild west. She loves hats and she of course had to try this one. It was only fitting that Woody was her best friend this week.
Day at the beach and she is such a water baby.
LOVE this picture. She was copying everything Jordan was doing.




Jordan was golfing with Phil while we went to check out the river, that's why he's missing in this picture and poor Peyton I didn't know that he was sick! We got back to camp and he threw up and continued to throw up the rest of the day and then this morning (Thursday) while we were trying to pack up. Seriously so fun!

Tuesday...the games, they did a rodeo.

and then panned for gold...







Audriana just loves Jordan. Last night we sat by the fire and Jordan came by to throw in a few sticks. Apparently Audriana liked that, held her hand up and said "Oran" (Jordan) over and over again until he came over and gave her five. Then later they were sitting by each other and she kept leaning over and kissing and hugging him. She's just funny with him.

She loves her daddy and Woody, I mean "Woo-E" Look close and you can see him in some of her pictures. She carried him around everywhere.

The boys hate when I take pictures because I annoy them so I have to sneak them in. So I don't have many of them.

When we went to the river with the kids, again when Jordan was golfing with Phil.

Mario bingo, the game I made for Jordan's birthday party. I decided to laminate it and make a container to keep it for awhile. I think they had fun. These boys were awesome with the boys. They built a fort with them, what 14 and 16 year old boys do that with 5 and 3 year boys? They loved them. I went to check on them and Jordan said mom you are a girl, NO girls allowed!! Um ok, dude.

Jordan golfing with dad, thanks to Phil's cousin, Dan for sending me pictures since I didn't send the camera.

They taught him to tip his hat after he finished a hole.












2 comments:
Wow, you are on the ball for getting this posted already! I'm still lost in mounds of laundry. :) I hope Peyton is feeling better! It was such a fun time being together!
Looks like fun! Love all your pictures!
Post a Comment