Have you seen Better After? I love looking at this blog to get inspiration. It probably really helped me get my butt in gear to do my projects. I have another one that will soon be under way hopefully for the kids and they are super excited about that one so stay tuned, although that one will be awhile. But it's a semi-thrifty big one!
Anyway, back to Better After, great blog and is very self explainatory. They featured my biggest better after redo, the piano today. So check out their blog and thanks Better After I didn't think I would get so much exposure with being the second blog coverage (first from one pretty thing), but it's nice to see my hardwork be a tiny bit recognized and not just me staring at it in my living room.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Better After Feature
Brought to you by Cassie on Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment