Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bag Designing


I've been wanting a new cute bag, but I haven't found one I liked. I had found a pattern I liked so a few weeks ago I started cutting out only to find the directions so confusing and I gave up. Then a few days ago I found another cute pattern and decided it was easier. Well I did it and the bag didn't turn out the way I wanted at all. So I made my own pattern as I sewed away with a little idea in my head, what do you think? It does have two pockets, so as long as I have a pocket for my ipod I think I'll be good.
I think I don't like to follow patterns because it never looks like theirs and I need it to be perfect. I wasted my green fabric on the other bag. It looks ok, but I don't care for it. I guess Audriana has a new purse!

2 comments:

Berry Family said...

It turned out super cute! Awesome work.

Kate and Cole said...

Ooooooh. I like that a lot! Nice job!