Thursday, June 3, 2010

Have I mentioned this before?


Have I mentioned before we have Miss Queen Monkey Girl herself livng at our very own house? Just wondering, I don't want anyone to be shocked when I blog about a broken arm. Because no matter how many times she has fallen off our bar stool chairs she has climbed right back up. {And why she isn't allowed in the boys room unsupervised}.




She only goes up there when her favorite brothers are going to bed and they decide they need to sleep together. Why share a room or have a brother if you can't have sleepovers. She just feels a little left out and every night climbs into their bed because she doesn't want to leave them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little Kenzie is the same way! She climbs on EVERYTHING! We.. well actually I (since i see her do all her climbing) call her "Monkey".. lately it has turned into McMonkey. These silly girls! But when Kenzie falls it's a HUGE ordeal and she cries and cries.. then does it again. lol