Saturday, June 5, 2010

All Good Things Come To An End



Jordan's soccer season ended friday night. He loved every minute of it. We started T-ball this week and I asked him which one he liked better and he said I LOVE them both!



At the beginning he wasn't too sure about getting in there to get the ball, but he sure does now!

Scoring a goal!

Go Maroon Team! They had a really weird team name like the Maratos...

He's been showing everyone his medal. He asked his dad to put a nail up in his room so we can hang it. Classy. (like his green teeth he had a cupcake after).

And we can't forget the cheerleaders!


All this girl wanted to do was play ball with the kids. She would say ball the whole game and cry when we told her she wasn't allowed to play soccer.


Poor Peyton still not old enough. He still is trying to convince me he had a birthday that I don't know about and he is 4 and says I am on the team (soccer you have to be 5 by the summer though so one more year, t-ball is 4 so next year and he is counting the days!). He asked us last night if we would come watch his soccer game, it was pretty funny to hear him say that.



0 comments: