

I had planned on posting about Jordan's t-ball game, but last week we missed the first game because 4 of us had the aweful stomach flu the same night/day and then today his second game was rained out. So...hopefully we will get to have his first game on Wednesday. He's been to two practices and thinks it awesome though. Cross your fingers we are getting way too much rain here though!!
My garage and sewing list are full of projects, but I've got a few done in the past couple of weeks. I think it's because we have never lived in a house so long and I am getting restless that I've got to change something. I am doing the whole living room little by little and have some plans, we'll see if I get all of what I want done! And of course you all know I am a bargain so I've been using what I have to do it all and just adding paint to it all.













1 comments:
I'm jealous, I wish I could start projects and actually get them done! Yours look great!
Post a Comment