
I think with two older brothers Audriana is growing up way too fast with them. It's just way too fast for me!
What's the saying, "anything you can do I can do better"
Yep...anything and she does it. Sometimes not to my liking.
But her latest is she is not sitting in high chairs anymore because her brothers aren't so why would she have to? She climbs up on the chairs herself and sits on the chair, I think she is telling me something!
It's fine at home to put three chairs up to the bar for her and the boys think it is so fun to have the baby next to them {even if she is a little short} but have you ever had the busiest child in the WORLD not wanting to sit in the high chair at the restaurant? She's fun to sit with in the booth trying to get the salt and pepper bottles from across the table where her dad moved them from the other side?
It's entertaining to watch a baby try to climb across the table to get to the other side. No really....
And she likes to do her own hair because I had her ponytail all curly and she pulled it up and stuck syrup on it to make it stick up more. See all grown up.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
She Thinks She Is
Brought to you by Cassie on Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I just took our high chair down to the basement yesterday. We haven't used it for months. We have a chair for him that goes on a chair and he sits up to the table. He likes it better that way. Restaurants can be tricky. But he will sit in a booster for a few minutes before going crazy with the condiments. Good luck!
Ty doesn't have a choice. :) It's the high chair or nothing. I can't imagine eating out without using a highchair! Good luck! :)
Post a Comment