
I'd like to say that the blue team didn't score for the maroon team and then the maroon team score for the blue team at least once during the game last night.
I'd also like to say that each member passed to each other instead of just kicked it straight, then straight even if straight meant out of bounds and wasn't sure how to turn the ball to get in the goal.

I'd also like to say that no hands were used except for out of bounds, but let's face it this was after the second practice and the first game for 4-5 year olds. And we kept getting called the red team. I imagine when we actually play the red team it's going to be a little confusing...











1 comments:
he looks so adorable in his outfit!! So cute!! Wish I could come be at his games!
Post a Comment