
Is it cold where you are, or is that a dumb question? Spring where'd you go? We decided that we'd heat up the house with the kitchen and do a few different things. So to spare you all the details here's a few spotlights.
Last week I was asked to make 35 baked potatoes for a ward activity and a dessert. My friend is the coordinator so I volunteered to watch her two boys so she could set up for the huge swap meet activity. Seriously she thought I was too nice, um she has the most quiet little 2 year old I have ever met and Jordan and her other son {G} are best friends so they entertain each other.
I even put these two to work on the potatoes and worked so hard, who knew that a 20 month old a 2 year old would be my best workers. The other three boys went back down to play the Wii {G doesn't have a Wii so when he comes he asks if that is what he can do}.

Sadly the activity was on a friday at the same time Jordan's game starts. So we dropped off our hard work and we came back an hour and a half later and it was all cleaned up so we didn't get any. Oh well! I did walk away with a free vaccuum so I can turn into a toy. So I think I did well!
German Breakfast for Dinner {Brinner?}
I remember loving German pancakes growing up. So when I found a recipe for them I had to try them. Yum. Can't go wrong with having breakfast for dinner and I love not defrosting meat so I try to do breakfast at least once a week. My kids love crepes {calls them flat/roll pancakes} but they take so much time and I get sick of eating pancakes and waffles all the time so this was a great substitute and took about 5 minute prep time and 20 minutes to cook in the oven! We ate them up!












0 comments:
Post a Comment