Thursday, March 25, 2010

Trip Down Memory Lane 2008



Year 2 with Peyton was such a blast. He gave us a H-E-L-L in the pregnancy that when he came out he was the most calm baby that I had ever met. I thought Jordan was a good baby until Peyton came and I knew what it meant to have the perfect baby. He hardly cried, which meant we never gave him a pacifier so we never had the aweful breaking the habit. We also never had to search for it. It was AWESOME! He laughed and smiled all the time. He cried, but seriously not that much. (that's not saying he's great now, trust me 2's hit and he made up for it!) He didn't get to be the baby for long since Audriana and him are 17 months apart, but he loves her and was/is the best big brother along with Jordan. He never had jealousy issues at all, especially with being so young I thought he would. I have a feeling if roles were switched and Audriana were getting a sibling right now she would be a little jealous. She wasn't too sure about me holding the new niece.

If you'll look down the pictures and you didn't know us in 2008 you'll see that Peyton has stitches. He's the only one of the kids that has had stitches. Yep that happened a month after he turned 1. It was so sad! It's nice not to get asked anymore what happened to his face. In fact not one person since living here as asked even though it is still there, just barely and you have to look close. Poor kid has lived through some tiny little scares, the stitches are complimentary to an almost 3 year old Jordan, he wanted to cut his brothers hair. And I really should add he hardly cried when it happened! He had the initial shock cry and then didn't cry one bit. Even when they sedated him he was just giggling!











0 comments: