I can't believe that Peyton is 3 years old today! Time flies by really fast when they are your own kids. He is one little great boy we wouldn't trade for anything! I haven't even taken his 3 year old pictures yet with our silly on and off again weather and how busy we have been I just haven't found a good time. Hopefully in the next few days. Here's a few quirks about him that you may or may not know.
- Says "What the heck?" it's so funny to hear it. Maybe because we are his parents, but we laugh.
- Loves to come home and play Mario when Jordan's gone.
- He comes home, turns the Wii on and says I play one player! It's Luigi Time! And yes he really does play it, he's apparently watched Jordan enough he's getting it.
- Is "famous" for calling Jordan, Guy. We actually have been trying to get him out of this habit and he's down to 1/3 of the time he'll call him Jordan.
- When he calls Jordan by his real name a lot of the time it's when Jordan throws a fit and he says very tauntingly "Baby Jor-dan!" We laugh and probably shouldn't...
- Talking of speaking and Mario, he calls Yoshi, Oshi.
- When Audriana is napping he is always asking, is the baby awake yet? He always wants to play with her.
- He keeps talking in the 3rd person lately. I know where it came from Jordan does it all the time. It's just funny to hear it from Peyton. One day Jordan and him were racing to get dressed and Jordan beat him. He said Jordan won, Peyton losed!
- When someone gets hurt, he runs over and says are you ok? He is such a sweet boy.
- Knows his colors recognizes numbers and some letters, but when other people ask him he says I don't know. I don't know why he does that.
- Loves planes, cars, geotrax, trains, sports etc. In other words he's all boy! He loves to play golf in the backyard with his dad. Play with the basketball hoop and baseball.
- super cheesy grin, I can't get a real smile out of him for the camera, or like the above picture where he just didn't want a picture at all and just sighed and practically said with his eyes get it over with mom.
Trip Down Memory Lane 2009


























0 comments:
Post a Comment