
This week in school Jordan is learning the letter P. What is something that starts with the letter P? Pajama's of course! Last week Jordan said guess what I am going to wear my pajama's to school, we get to eat popcorn and watch a movie! He was SO excited. I am not sure I emphasized that enough! He had his pajama's picked out the day his teacher told him about the party. They got to watch Bolt {which Phil said that doesn't start with a P and we both couldn't think of an animated film that did start with a P...}.
Poor, poor, poor Peyton just kept saying mom I am a big kid! I go to school today too, please! Jordan being such the big brother he is kind of rubbed it in his face that he had a party. So of course Peyton and I had to come home and pick a movie and Peyton reminded me that Jordan got popcorn so we needed it too. I thought he would pick Bolt too, but he said Big Meatballs! {Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs}.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Pajama Party
Brought to you by Cassie on Monday, March 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
My kids always loved pajama day at school...and there must have been a lot of other kids that did too...if you go the high school, they still are wearing them :)
Post a Comment