I was feeling very creative a few months ago when I came up with this 4 dollar project. I did it in October, had Phil cut me some wood we had sitting in the garage. Found the big clothes pins {a dollar each} at a local craft store and mod podged paper on the top. Then painted it and this was before I had my wonderful cricut so I painted the words on {and now I am considering fixing them with my vinyl}.
After 4 months of "nagging" I got Phil to add hardware on the back and hang it for me. Then guess what? I see the exact project on another craft site. Made me sad that I didn't post this sooner because I felt so creative that I came up with it and I couldn't prove it. Oh well my fridge has finally been cleared of school work clutter and I have two boys so happy to have a hanging place for their lovely art and worksheets they think needs to be put up. Even Peyton wants to put things up, he colored the cake and went straight to the fridge to put it up so I had to hang it for him.











2 comments:
I LOVE it!! you are so creative!!
Love it!!
Post a Comment