Monday, March 1, 2010

Quick Weekend Trip



We had a quick trip to Wyoming so I could throw the biggest baby shower of my life. About 30 people showed up for my sister's shower, no wonder I have been stressed! With all the RSVP's there should have been more, yikes I don't know where we would have put them. Oh well we pulled it off and now there is a baby girl due in 2 weeks who is all set and ready with lots of presents thanks to wonderful people who came!

My sister and the diaper cake I made, the only kind of cake I make! I wish I wouldn't have had a million things and had put it off or else I could have made it much better, oh well! There's formula in the middle too. The boys asked when I was making it if we would get to eat it and if it was going to have chocolate in it.



And of course my kids always have fun at grandma's house!



I have to add this funny story. Jordan knew we were going to go for a party for Katie's baby. So of course he thought the baby was going to be there. He had smarties and got down to the last one and said I am going to save this smartie for Katie's baby! I had to tell him that the baby is still growing in her tummy and even if she was here she wouldn't be able to eat it until she learned to crawl or walk. He sighed and said fine I guess I'll give it to my baby and hands it to Audriana, Audriana was happy at least!

0 comments: