
I baked 100 cupcakes last Wednesday. I should have taked a picture of them all it was nuts because I felt like my kitchen was taken over. I came home with 18 from the activity I put together and stressed over. I took a few to some friends, but kept some for Peyton's birthday which he was just fine with because all day on Wednesday he wasn't sure why I wasn't letting him eat them! Silly it wasn't all for him, it was his birthday week! He was very excited when his dad came home and I FINALLY let them eat those cupcakes that were waiting what seemed like forever {Phil was gone from Thursday to Friday}. My friend's daughter's birthday was the day before Peyt's so we took her some with her present. He was so sure we were going to stay and eat them with her! I asked him what he wanted for dinner when we left and he kept saying cupcakes!

We gave him one present since he'll get his other presents at his party this weekend. He was VERY excited about his new scooter. He loves riding Jordan's scooter. By the way I sent Phil and Jordan to the store with a list to buy his presents. Jordan has kept the presents secret for almost 2 weeks! Good job Jordan!
This one I had to put in because Audriana went to try it out and her look is because Peyton started yelling at her to get off his new present so that was her shocked look!
Time to try it outside! The boys were very excited to have scooter races!
Audriana just loves being able to reach the ground and scoot herself everywhere!
I asked Peyton what he wanted to do for his birthday activity and he was set on bowling! Which I wasn't sure if his attention span would last that long because he gets bored during everyone else's turn, that's what he was like the last few times we went. But he was so set on going. The boys were up at 8:30 AM and dressed and all set to go. Suprisingly he lasted a lot longer than I thought he would and he thinks it is so fun.

Jordan had to wear the shoes since he is big enough, but Peyton's too small still. Funny Jordan didn't want to and Peyton did. One more size and he'll be in it, he's just a small kid though or else he would be in them.
I would move the chair away from the computer and Audriana would just push it back to climb back on. A couple times she escaped and climbed onto the neighbors computer chair. At least she entertained herself!
We went out to eat and Jordan really wanted them to sing to Peyton, but I guess she didn't listen to him. Oh well we did buy an ice cream for them and I think it was really good, can you tell??
Monday, March 29, 2010
Peyton's Day
Brought to you by Cassie on Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! I LOVE the first picture! We are excited for his party this weekend!!
Post a Comment