
For some reason Jordan keeps requesting crepes for dinner. I just didn't want to cook those yesterday because if you have ever cooked crepes they just take a long time, not hard, just patience because you have to cook them one at a time or two at a time if you have two pans. So I told them they could help me with scones and they could still have syrup on them. I figured they would just sculpt their own scones, we ended up having many shapes of scones for everyone! Probably took just as long to make them as crepes, but of course they wouldn't have been as fun! Shapes in oil don't work that well, but they didn't really care they still tasted good!
Don't play with your food, unless your mama says you can.
Jordan's red core, he made blue core first, but I thought it was a ball and didn't understand him at first. Watch Astro Boy to get that one if you don't get it!
Audriana's always left out, but only because she just wants to eat the dough. She watched the boys play and got to eat all their hard work!

Monday, March 22, 2010
Don't Play With Your Food
Brought to you by Cassie on Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
What a fun idea! We love scones around here.. just not how they make your house smell. :)
Post a Comment