Saturday, March 20, 2010

Are you sick of it yet?


Of the pictures of the new niece I mean? Because if you are close the browser right away. Because here's one more blog post with some more cute pictures. Audriana finally wasn't grumpy and wanted to hold the baby on Saturday. I would take her away because the baby cried and Audriana would throw a fit because she wasn't done holding the baby. I had to stick her right back on her lap. Look close and she is playing with her fingers.



Here's a few more, don't hate her because she just had a baby two days ago and she looks like she never had one...seriously.


2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love all the pics! What the heck is with Katie looking like she is ready for swimsuit season already!?!! Did she really just have a baby????

Kristy & Miguel said...

Oh she is adorable! Congrats on becoming an Aunt again! Katie looks great!