Tuesday, March 2, 2010

{18 Months}


Audriana at 18 months. Well what can we say except to sum it up in one word, BUSY. She is all over the place, climbs on everything, Ms. Independent. She doesn't walk much, she RUNS. I have to say she is more than the boys combined were. Jordan never got into things as a toddler really, Peyton a little, Audriana on the other hand is into everything. Maybe it's a girl thing, or it's a 3rd child thing. She is usually laughing, although last week we discovered her eye teeth trying to pop through and we had a dramatic couple of days, which may also be related to a girl thing too. If you look close you can see one coming and she is back to her happy self.



She learns more words everyday and understands even more.

She signs every word we ever taught her I should teach her more because she picks up everything:

  • please
  • thank you
  • more
  • all done
  • blows kisses for night
  • eat

She says and knows what it means {she says some words sometimes, but these are words she uses right}:

  • mom and dad
  • ni-ni {night, night}
  • dink {drink}
  • all done
  • more
  • cheese {when the camera is out}
  • peas {please}
  • hi
  • bye

she also starting to put two words together along with signing words together like, more please. Oh and she eats, a lot. She is so funny sometimes she eats more than the boys combined. She should though because I am pretty sure she is up there above her percentile. At least at her last appointment she was. Sometimes she'll say all done and then grab her plate of food when I get her down to take with her and want to sit on the couch. It's actually funny to me. Somedays I am a softy and let her sit on the kid sofa she loves it! Mostly she loves to sit at the kid table in the playroom. She thinks it is awesome.


I know I say this all the time, but Audriana is ALL girl! She loves to play with her dolls, read GIRL books and "cook" with her play kitchen. She is always in playing with it and it is the most adorable thing ever. She has her favorite doll and teddy bear already and somedays we can't leave home without her doll. It's cute, now... And if you give her a choice between her disney princess books and the boys books she usually chooses princesses books and smiles and ahs at all the pictures! The boys let Audriana watch her movies on the way down to WY last weekend, she was in heaven! Tinkerbell 2, Little Mermaid and Snow White! She loved it! Jordan said he is never watching the Mermaid or Snow White again (too scary for him) but have a feeling he has a little sister who can talk him into it because he loves her so much.

I don't know where time is going, but I would like it to slow down! We all just love our {not so little} baby! Dr. Appt. stats will be next week, but since today is her official 18 month "birthday" I wanted to post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is already 18 months old! She's a doll and has the cutest clothes!!

Camille Rogers said...

So Stinkin' cute!!

Lynne said...

So cute!! Ty is into everything also--and dumping out everything. It's hard to go from a child who didn't get into things to a child who gets into everything.

Kristy & Miguel said...

She is growing up so fast!! You have such a cute family!