
Some more pictures of Ellie at a day old. The boys were very excited to hold her and even though Audriana was just a baby 18 months ago they were so infactuated with her. I think they forgot what it's like to have a baby again. It's nice when it's not yours and you can just give her back to the parents! {above Ellie with her parents, Randy and Katie}
Peyton and Ellie. Peyton said today, "Katie's baby is coming!" I said is it your baby? "No that's my baby" pointing to Audriana, "I want to see Katie's baby!" Last night when they saw her for the first time he patiently waited for Jordan to get done holding her, then grandpa took her and he got so sad and said, "but I wanted my turn!" They sure love her!
Jordan just loves babies, especially Ellie. When he found out they were coming today he said, "Ok but remember I get to hold her first!"

Audriana looked at her, realized she moves around and was like hmm I am done. It was really late and past bedtime so she was ready for bed!





Audriana's favorite place at grandma's house. I've been telling Phil we need a piano...now I have proof it's not just me. Actually all three of them have been playing it...












0 comments:
Post a Comment