
We are glad to see January go because that means we are getting closer to Spring weather! Friday it was warm for January so it was a great day to play in all the snow we have been getting. Our snow is too frozen Jordan's snow angel didn't even make a dent.

The boys went out when Audriana was asleep and when she woke up she went downstairs and banged on the door getting their attention. Poor girl she's always left out. So when they get the containers out and play with them she thinks it is so funny to put them on her head the boys call her robot baby.

Jordan has a best friend that he goes to school with and we carpool. They are just hilarous when they are together just cracking each other up. I just love watching them play we had G over awhile ago and they were playing with Jordan and Peyton's leapsters together, I wanted to share these pictures.

Friday they got here after school and G got out of the car and said will you take a picture of us? How could I resist that?













0 comments:
Post a Comment